CALL FOR PAPERS – Due Date 29th October 2019
in Ontario, Canada, 23-26 June 2020
Win a free iPad or Tablet
Conference Program Chair and Executive Director
Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun (PhD), Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Associate Program Chair
Dr Lianxi Zhou, Professor of Marketing and International Business, Goodman School of Business, Brock University,
Niagara Region, St. Catherine, Ontario, Canada. Email: email@example.com
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AWBMAMD REFEREED CONFERENCE
1. Publication in Internationally Recognized Refereed Journals: Outstanding competitive papers will be selected to be considered to be double-blind reviewed for publication in the following internationally recognized double-blind, peer-reviewed journals that are indexed in Cabell’s, Ulrich’s and EBSCO’s research database of academic journals: Journal of International Marketing and Exporting (JIME) ISSN 1324-5864; and Journal of Management and World Business Research (JOMAWBR) ISSN 1449-3179.
2. Award for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Graduate Research Paper: A Certificate and AUD250 will be awarded for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Master Degree Research Paper.
3. Award for Best Competitive Paper: A Certificate will be awarded for Best Competitive Paper. Commendation Certificates will also be awarded to a number of very good papers.
4. Publication in Refereed Conference Proceedings: If your paper is accepted through the double-blind, peer review process and presented at the conference it will be published in the Conference Proceedings that has an ISBN. Participants will also receive a printed “Book of Abstracts”
5. Certificate of Membership and Participation: You will receive a signed and sealed Certificate of Membership and Participation for presenting a paper(s) at the Conference. If coming as a non-presenter you will receive a Certificate of Membership from the Academy.
6. Chance of Winning a free iPad or tablet: All delegates (presenters and non-presenters) who have paid their registration fee and who attend the Conference Dinner have a chance to win a free iPad or tablet through a random drawing of tickets. (The person whose number is drawn must be present at the Conference Dinner to win the prize). However, AWBMAMD organizers including the Program Chair, the Associate Program Chair and the administrative staff of the institution hosting the conference cannot win this prize.
7. Networking Opportunity: You will have opportunities to network with participants from many countries around the world.
8. Book Publication Opportunity: Papers presented at the conference can also be recommended to be double-blind, peer-reviewed for possible publication as book chapters in a refereed research book.
WHO CAN ATTEND THE CONFERENCE?
PRESENTERS: People can attend the Conference if they have submitted a paper which has been double blind, peer reviewed and accepted and if they have paid the registration fee.
NON-PRESENTERS: People can also attend the Conference as an observer to listen to the presentations of papers without presenting a paper of their own, if they have paid the registration fee.
CONFERENCE THEME: MARKETING, MANAGING AND FINANCING ORGANIZATIONS SUCCESSFULLY FOR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
Irrespective of the size and type of a business organization, it must grow in its profit or at least break even to survive in this highly competitive dynamic business environment. To assist business and non-business organizations in their quest for excellence, growth and contribution to the economy and society, the Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development (AWBMAMD) aims to share research knowledge that exists in the world in various areas of business through double blind peer review conference papers and publications. For this conference we are is inviting papers in all areas that will shed some light on issues that are of paramount importance to managing, marketing and financing organizations successfully for growth and development.
Manuscripts for the 9th Biennial 2020 AWBMAMD conference are invited in terms of competitive papers, case studies, research in progress, special sessions and doctoral research papers in any of the various track areas specified on this website which include marketing, management, finance, accounting, human resource management, organizational behaviour, information technology and systems, foreign direct investment, e-business/e-marketing, education administration, economics, tourism and hospitality, transportations, health care, entrepreneurship, business law, leadership style, privatization, management and marketing of online institutions etc.
TRACK AREAS TO SUBMIT PAPERS FOR
Track 1. Agribusiness Marketing and Management
Track 2. Business, Marketing and Management in Transitional Economies
Track 3. Consumer Behaviour and Psychology
Track 4. Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in Africa
Track 5. Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in Asia
Track 6. Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in America
Track 7. Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in Australia and New Zealand
Track 8. Current Issues in Business, Marketing and Management in Europe
Track 9. Economics, International Trade and Banking
Track 10. Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
Track 11. Environmental Marketing and Management Issues
Track 12. Business Ethics, Social Responsibility and Legal Issues
Track 13. Finance, Foreign Direct Investments, Accounting and Taxation
Track 14. Globalization and International Management
Track 15. Health Care Marketing and Management
Track 16. Human Resource Management and Occupational Health and Safety
Track 17. Information Systems, E-Commerce, E-Marketing
Track 18. International Business and International Marketing
Track 19. Management and Organizational Behaviour
Track 20. Strategic Marketing and Management
Track 21. Marketing and Management of Education
Track 22. Marketing and Management of Non Profit Organizations
Track 23. Public Administration and Social Policy
Track 24. Social Media, Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing
Track 25. Services Marketing and Relationship Marketing
Track 26. Technology/Research and Development and Innovation
Track 27. Tourism and Hospitality Marketing and Management
Track 28. Operations Management, Transportation, and Aviation Management
Track 29. Women in Leadership and Management
Track 30.Workshops and Special Sessions or Symposium (You can suggest any other areas you are interested in if not listed in the above areas)
Track 31. Doctoral Research/Master degree Research Papers
Track 32. Sports Marketing/Sports Management in Local or Global Environment
TYPES OF PAPERS FOR SUBMISSIONS
Your submission can be in any of the following four categories:
An abstract only paper of least 100 words but not more than one page; or
A proposal/work in progress paper to be no longer than 5 pages; or
A competitive full paper to be no longer than 15 pages; or
A literature review paper to be no longer than 15 pages but needs to provide theoretical insights based on reviews of relevant literature.
Email all manuscripts to
(i) Professor Gabriel Ogunmokun, Executive Conference Director/Program Chair firstname.lastname@example.org and
(ii) Copy the email containing your paper to the track chair of your paper. If necessary authors can contact the Executive Conference Director/ Program chair. email@example.com to seek guidance on matching their papers to track area(s). When the manuscript is received it will be sent out to be double-blind, peer reviewed. More information about guidelines to follow in submitting your papers can be found on: https://academyofworldbusiness.com/wp/conferences/2020-ontario-canada/