A Post- Doctoral fellowship position has become vacant in the Department of Communication, at the University of Fort Hare, Alice Campus.
Eligibility criteria are:
- Doctoral Degree in Communication; not older than 5 years;
- Internal /External permanent staff members do not qualify for this programme, irrespective of where the doctorate was obtained
- Applicants must be South African Citizens or holders of SA Permanent Residence
- This is a full-time 1 year contract fellowship @ R250 000 per annum non-taxable with a possibility to renew. Areas of specialisation:
This Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (PDRF) will be hosted under the Developmental Communication Research Group within the Communication Department at the University of Fort Hare, Alice Campus. The Project aims at conducting cutting-edge research focusing on development communication related issues, especially issues around the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Key Performance Areas / Expectations:
- The successful Postdoctoral Fellow is required to produce at least three peer-reviewed research articles in DHET accredited journals during the tenure of the fellowship.
- It is believed that the expertise of the PDRF will surely contribute to the research productivity of this research group, postgraduate students as well as the Department. To apply for the above fellowship: Candidates who meet the criteria are invited to forward an application with a motivational letter, updated CV, and certified copies of their academic/professional certificates to: Prof. O.O. Osunkunle ( email@example.com ) Due date for application: July 9, 2020